It has been more than 6 months since we have last updated this blog. Some reasons are objective, some subjective, but let’s say that we have recovered from a somehow complex situation. All good now, we go forward. This development team is doing better than ever.
So, the highlights for the last 6 months would be the following:
- We have “silently” released Manchester City Striker Challenge. The games looks good and people are playing it. More about this release once it is fully official
- We have “silently” released Chelsea FC Striker Challenge. The game is still in beta so there is not content available beside the Practice Challenge. But the game is out there.
- We haven’t released Celtic FC Striker Challenge and we don’t think we will release it. But the game is ready, so, who knows…
- We have almost finished Liverpool FC Striker Challenge but there seems to be some issues with another company having games with Liverpool FC. The project is on hold.
- We are almost done with Real Madrid Striker Challenge
- We are also working on a Chinese version of one of our game
- We are working on the third big project.